Wednesday, May 10, 2006

material balancing act

Happy 5.10 day!

About the other stuff -

Got rid of my bed today... sorta. For the last year, a friend of mine has been nice enough to store my bed in her storage closet. I haven't slept in it for over a year now - I've hauled it from San Diego to Mill Valley back to San Diego. She had to empty out her storage unit, and due to the fact that I'm moving in a month, I just told her to give it away to Goodwill.

When I told her that, it was like a weight being lifted from my shoulders! It's one less thing that I have. It's great - I can't explain why it gives me such bliss to be rid of extraneous "stuff" in my life.

Unfortuantely, I went to REI tonight and bought a Suunto watch. So I lost something and replaced it with something else... doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home